1. I got my first piece when I graduated from University… I remember it vividly – my dad took me to Harrods and bought me the most amazing oversized hoodie with a cut out at the back, and a print put in its place. From Raf’s summer 2004 collection. I still have it.
2. He interned for Walter van Beirendonck in the early ’90s. It was Walter who took him to see his first fashion show which inspired him to want to do it himself. I LOVE WVB!
3. Guaranteed to always find something statement in any of his collections.
4. This shirt. The best thing I’ve had on my back for a LONG time. (Above and below at Harvey Nichols)
5. The SS17 collection that this shirt is from: more incredible oversized pieces, emblazoned with the late photographer, Robert Mapplethorpe’s dark, moody photographs. An exceptional offering of menswear. (Shop more below)