It feels like all I write on this blog at the moment is opening sentences like: ‘I haven’t done this type of post for ages…’ And although this is another one of them, I really am going to get back into the blogging game more, I’ve neglected you, dear blog, and I’m truly sorry.
I’ve got lots of favourite grooming & beauty bits that I’ve learnt to love over the years (like my favourite moisturiser, Korres Wild Rose), and guess what? I’VE GOT MORE!
Here are some of the things I’m loving right now…
So we’ve got:
- Perricone MD’s Cold Plasma+ Face: For the brand’s 20th anniversary, they have released a new and improved Cold Plasma. The cult classic’s formula has had a spruce, and it’s even better at combatting wrinkles, dryness, redness and uneven skin tone. It’s out in January, so keep an eye out. Shop current Perricone MD here.
- 72 Repairing Oil: So I’ve been a fan of haircare brand 72 Hair for a while now, especially the Intense Moisture Shampoo and the Blow Dry Cream, and now since having long(er) hair, the Repairing Oil is now a firm favourite. It’s not too greasy, and seems to sink into the hair quite quickly, leaving it feeling smooth and lovely! Get it here.
- Cantu Moisturising Curl Activator Cream: I use this equally for its smell and its effect. I’ve got curly hair, but now it’s longer, it’s hard to style it into nice curls. This helps, a lot! Get it here.
- Ermenegildo Zegna Elements of Man, PASSION: In the newest fragrance collection from the Italian fashion house, Elements of Man, you’ll quickly find a scent you love. There are five in this one, and Passion is definitely my favourite. Full with rich rum and spicy amber, it’s heady, strong and lasts all day. Check out the other fragrances here.
- EOS Cooling Chamomile Lip Balm: This one is medicated, so soothes chapped sore lips, PERFECT for this now freezing weather! Get one here.
- Diptyque Eau Dominotee Multi-Use Fragrance: The hubby bought me this because he knows how much I love anything rose scented, and this is PROPER rose, like a fresh bouquet. And you can use it around the home, on fabric and on yourself. Try spritzing on your fresh laundry for a long-lasting amazing smell! Get it here,